From:
Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:37:34 -0500
I saw a web site for a weezle watcher ferret gate on the net.  I ordered
and paid my $60.00.  To make a long story short nine months later no more
replies from company, no money refunded and no gate.  I called the better
business in Colorado to find out the company, Kinsey advertising, has
several complaints and unresolved problems.  I probably will never see
the money or the gate, but hopefully I can stop other ferret lovers from
being taken in.  LSK

[Moderator's note: I know of a lot of satisfied customers of theirs, but
I've also heard some complaints lately which, as far as I know, have not
been resolved.  I'm no longer accepting them for the ad issue, though I
I don't think they've tried to post to that lately either.   BIG]