From:
Jeanne Pomp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 08:58:02 EDT
Judy, this is great! You always come up with good ones!

I'm getting ready to move, so my email is crammed with stuff I haven't
been able to read.  When I saw this, I had to respond!  I haven't been
able to keep up on FML's either, so some of these may have been mentioned
already...

First, I would dig all the food out of my bowl, and look at mom like she
did it...

While mom's cleaning my cage, I'd wait till she went to go get fresh litter
and I'd poop in the clean corners...

When she came back with the big bag of litter, and got busy cleaning up the
corner, I'd tip over the bag and go litter surfing...

Then, I would teleport to all the rooms I'm not allowed in...

I'd grab a souvenir from each of the no-no rooms and fill my hidey hole...

I'd do a weasel war dance that sends me bouncing off walls and into
ankles...

Then I'd flat-ferret till I got a treat...

And flat-ferret till I got picked up and cuddled...

Then I'd give fuzzy kisses to the cuddler and go to sleep...

Hugs & Dooks!
Jeanne