From:
Adele Asencio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:06:08 -0500
I want to Thank Elwin, Anne and Nancy for giving me advise on leaving my
baby's for the weekend with a sitter.  I feel better about leaving them
alone.  She (the sitter) said she can come over a couple of times a day and
since they have free run they will be fine.  An EXTRA THANK YOU to Nancy for
offering my baby's her home :o)  Ferret people are the best!!!!

Also a BIG THANK YOU TO BIG !!!! for posting my message.  (Hey!!  that
sounds funny "A BIG THANK YOU TO BIG" hahaha!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how many of you read my post but in the end I apologized for
across posting because I belong to this list (watch I love) and the FFML and
I put my message for help on both lists.  As of today I no longer belong to
FFML.

Reason?

I love the list don't get me wrong but I tryed posting twice with problems
that I've had but my post never went though.  I thought maybe I was doing
something wrong so I wrote to the admin. and I never got an answer.  Someone
had a problem that I had experience with so I responded and it went though!
with that I took it personally and unsubscribed.  I've never had that
problem with Big I remember I had a problem with a post I sent in and Big
personally wrote back and let me know what was wrong he takes the time!  He
cares!

Again thank you for your help

         Adele :o)

P.S. This is NOT a flame for FFML!! Its just my personal experience.

[Moderator's note: The FFML stands for the Ferret Forum Mailing List.  Other
than an abbreviation which is annoyingly similar to the FML (I frequently
get mail from people confused about the names), the FFML has nothing to do
with the FML.  The FFML is run out of bolis.com if you're interested.  BIG]