From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:57:40 -0400
The heavens are kind when they allow a painless passing. Charity had
the kindness of heaven to be allowed just that. Marilyn informed me
yesterday that Charity had gotten up had her chicken babyfood and
ferretone, got back into her hammie and drifted off to rainbow bridge.
A passing she had prayed for when the time was near.

Charity as her name states was a special gal. A gift I gave to Mom
Marilyn for her diligent work with our rescue kids. Charity was the
only female and last surviving of a litter of Xtasy ferrets my learning
curve on ferret husbandry - (Feb 1998) birthed many years ago. She had
firey red eyes and a temperament to match, but Mom Marilyn loved her
all the same. Charity was a handful as a youngster and Mom Marilyn had
a heart the size of Texas to see her through those pesty days.

She was a special gal - and it is a tribute to Marilyn's great care
that she made it well into her eight year with never a sick day, just
a slowdown at the end. How time flies since she was a little hellfire
of a kit!

I send supportive thoughts & prayers to our hospice Mom Marilyn, and to
other ferret Moms who have lost a dear one. I also send a big thanks
for Marilyn's tireless work to help those shelter kids who had no where
else to go, being old and ill but not ill enough to not enjoy days on
earth. A huge bundle of thanks for giving her so much of your heart.--
Rest dear Charity your work here is finished. Shake the clouds in
heaven with renewed vigor!

Look down on your Mom Marilyn.
Love, Mom Alicia