From:
The Grafix Monster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 02:12:19 -0400
I think it is time for the ferret owners of the USA to file a classaction
lawsuit againstanybody and everybody who wants to have these lovable
creatures destroyed..

If you take a dog to a vet, and warn the vet he is nervous around others and
will bite.  And if someone gets bit by this dog, their reaction is bot "kill
it and test it".  So why with ferrets

It is time for Ferret owners to take a stand against persons who want to
have these animals destroyed and removed from their families.  My Spunky
(deceased) bit his vet, because he doesnt like shots.  His vet looked at his
hand and though nothing of it because it goes with the job.  By the way,
Spunky was put to sleep due to cancer.

In my line of work, crimescene technician, there is a considerable amount of
dangers that go with the job.  If i cry each time i get blood on me, what
would that tell you.

Ferret owners should advise their Vets that a ferret bite is far less
serious than a dog bite!

This biting thing is BS.  If your child bites you, you dont send it out to
be killed and tested!

These vets are a joke and probably have no idea how to treat ferrets.
Infact they now see a way to make a quick buck!

The time has come for a bit law.  If you warn a person that your animal
bites, it is their responsibility if they pet your pet and get bitten, not
yours!
--
         If at First you don't Succeed....Change the Rules!
    [log in to unmask]           [log in to unmask]

                 http://free.websight.com/Feldstein