Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:16:47 +0000
For those that emailed me about loving the pics of Percy with the lost
boy ferret check my Youtube account. I have lots of videos of him with
them - http://www.youtube.com/ferretocious

We kinda have this sordid interspecies love affair going between he and
Roxy ferret. He ADORES her and pounces on her and starts grooming her
like mad. Both Percy cat and Roxy were found as strays so I wonder if
there's some sort of connection there because of that. And maybe that's
what drew Percy to this little lost boy.

Laura