From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 15:38:37 -0700
Well, we are on the road to a successful 2009 trip to the US for Dr
Dawit. For one thing, Abeba, Saba, and I are going to incorporate
"Veterinary services" into our company. That will allow us to legally
use some of the money made in other parts of the business (sewing,
photography and other art, and a tree-and-vine nursery) for the
veterinary work. It also means that I dont have to invest large
amounts of money in order to participate in this new venture.

We're just starting to sew a line of "African" style dresses for
selling in the US. THey are going to be gorgeous. So much so that
it's hard to think of giving them up! But they will help us do the
vet business as well as supporting ourselves.