From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:30:00 -0400
Well, I always wanted a horse, but could only afford a weasel.  All the
other boys in my class had thorough bred horses.  But, ... I had my weasel.
Well, then came the day of the big race.  Had been training ole weeze to
pull that two wheeled rig thing, it had an awful time, but ..  well.

There were all the guys lined up at the starting line on those fine steeds.
And, in the middle was me, and the weasel.  THe gun was raised, 10,000
people were silenced in anticipation of the world's greates race,
Secretariat right next to me!  The run pointed to the sky... you could
hear a pin drop.. then ***BANG*** The race was on!!!!  THe thunder of a
hundred hooves and claws deafened the crowd...

When the dust settled, I lost. Dang!  BUt you know, I wouldn't trade
that weasel for all the horses in the world!!!!!!

Long live Byte-me!