Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 1994 10:14:03 -0500
I stopped using water bottles a while back just because they always seemed to
leak all over and found something better at the pet store - a bird dish.
 They come in different sizes, colors and are very sturdy.  But the best
thing about the dishes is the way they attach to the cage.  The dish goes
inside the cage and there are 2 other pieces (a cross piece that attaches to
the dish and a "nut like" plastic piece that holds the whole thing together).
 Its great and can quickly be removed from the cage for refilling.  The
furries cannot spill the water by tipping over the dish and it doesn't leak.
 The only thing I want to know is what do I do with all those old leaky
bottles that I used to use that are just laying around now?  Can I recycle
them somehow?