From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:41:32 -0500
Thanks for responding again.  I have received quite a few e-mails on
this subject.  We all agree, including myself, that Sandee is a valuable
contributor to the FML.  From all the e-mail I have received the consensus
of opinion is Sandee does need to curb the departure from proper English.
A line or two now and then is not at all obtrusive, but constant display
is.  By percent, seems about 40% don't care or agree her language is ok,
the 60% balance agree she needs to use a spell checker or simply use the
correctly spelled written word with an infrequent departure as may be
needed.

Don't forget to VOTE!  Is your constitutional RIGHT.  Please VOTE while we
can, possibly some future person will remove that part of the Constitution
also.....