From:
NANCY D AXTELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:00:23 -0700
My little 1/2 angora girl Xena would definitely be a soccer player!  She
will chase and kick her toy ball around forever if you let her.  She
never seems to lose interest in her little multi-colored plastic ball.
She would also be in to extreme sports like rock climbing, parasailing,
bungee jumping and skydiving.  She will take any chance she can get to
climb whatever she can and proceed to take a flying leap off of it.  She
finishes her trick by jumping and "dooking" like a wild woman fully,
amused with herself.

My champaign girl Sadie, however, is nothing like her fuzzy counterpart.
She would definitely be in to wrestling and tug-of-war with anyone who
would give her the chance to participate, but her favorite activity is
by far hide-and-seek.  If any animal could make this activity into a
recognized sport, she can.  She will hide her toys, my "toys" and even
herself (the latter of which she likes the most).  She likes to hide
herself and do "sneak attacks" on Xena as she unsuspectingly passes by.
She will also hide around in something, be it sheet, rug, towel or
closet, until I "look" for her calling "where's Sadie?"  After sufficient
time has passed, she pokes her head out of her hiding spot so I can see
her.  I call "there she is!" and Sadie hisses, throws her head back,
jumps around and then runs to another hiding spot to start the game all
over again.  Sometimes she even gives little kisses for finding her
before she runs off to be found again.

Katie with fuzzies Sadie & Xena