Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 01:48:01 -0500
happy winter...happy chanukah...merry christmas...happy kwanzaa
happy snow!!!!  first BIG snow of the season today, I gave my guys a pan
full of snow to snorkle in, it was a lot of fun!!

Dayna's post about the BIG SOCK reminds me of the book "The Mitten"--no
ferrets, but lots of other animals; a wonderful story for children of all
ages, delighful illustrations!

I am moving to a new office at work and when I was emptying out my file
cabinets, I came across the candle I had lit the night Kodo was killed.  A
lot has happened since then, but will keep lighting a candle for ferrets and
animals everywhere until all animals are treated with love and respect...

happy whatever-tradition-you-celebrate to everyone and their fuzzbeans;
fuzzies don't need holidays--every day is a celebration for ferrets!!!

Ronnie and...Ralphie, Harry (more snow please), Prince Charming, Merlin,
Roxanne & little Petunia