From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 15:02:01 +0000
Hi Everyone,
For those of you who have dogs, please check out my new auctions for some
great deals on leash sets from Old Navy and single leashes in different
brands.  Great Prices!  I also have listed my magnets again, the Ferret
Health Records, the $19.99 32oz Bi Odor and will be listing the ferret
soap and some Marshall's Bedding.  All proceeds benefit my rescue and
will go to pay off my huge medical bill I have right now.  I am also
saving up to have another Adrenel surgery done.  I love to give you
something for your donation, so please check out our auctions!

Thanks for Looking.......Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

PS.  Great to meet some of you this weekend at the Fandango.  The AFA
Ferret Show.  Thanks for all your support and purchases!

--
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
www.tinyprintsferrets.com