From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:50:25 -0400
Hi.  I am still behind on FMLs and just read the post asking about
Wellness kitten food.  First off, let me mention that at the animal
clinic where I work, we feel this is the best food on the market right
now for cats!  The best!  (No, I don't work for Wellness!)

For ferrets, we mix it with our Totally Ferret, Marshall's (many ferrets
coming into most vets are eating this if they are eating any
ferret-specific food) and Ferret Store Superior Choice Diet where I work;
our head tech likes the Wellness Kitten in the mix, though I don't use it
at home (I mix three or four different ferret-specific foods as it is!).

The nice thing about Wellness is that there are no crazy chemicals or
weird preservatives; it's all natural.

-April Armstrong Campbell

"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"