From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:35:39 -0700
Over this last weekend I flew to the Minneapolis area for my high
school's once every four years' all class reunion. (Minnetonka High
School west of Minneapolis) They had a breakfast at the school Saturday
morning and later a tour of the school. I didn't see anyone there that
I knew so I just sat down by a woman who seemed alone. After some small
talk she asked what I do and I told her I rescue ferrets. What? She has
two ferrets, is on this list and probably going to read this. She has
taken in some needy ferrets over the years so has done some rescuing
herself. We had a good talk, exchanged addresses, saw each other later
when the real party was going. Now what are the chances that I just sat
down next to the one person there who has a common bond? Maybe there is
a subliminal pheromone working there.

Carol

--
Carol J. Owens