From:
Spahn Ranch Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:13:37 -0500
Hello all,

Our ferrets get plenty of treats, they live in our kitchen/dining room
area.  Every day when we cook dinner they are begging.  They get:

cooked chicken pieces (sometimes whole legs/wings)

cooked turkey pieces (see above)

cooked roast beef (their favorite)

eggs (raw or cooked)

any type of gravy (homemade without the salt)

home made chicken gravy meals (see the making process at
www.trifl.org/makingravy.html )

thank you Triangle Ferret Lovers, I refer so many people to your page for
gravy instructions!  Your kitchen is much tidier than mine is during the
making process!

and KFC take out chicken with the skin removed.

I don't give my ferrets too many "premade" treats, other than Nutrical (in
the gravy) and KittyMalt (during shedding season) and N-Bones (because
they love them) and Ferretone, Iams Puppy Biscuits (after nail clippings)
and Chewweasels (see past reason).

Nah, our ferrets aren't spoiled.

 :)

Kim & Stan