From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:37:50 -0800
Well, here it is the 22cnd or 23rd, and last night it occurred to me to
let you know (in case you thought I was bragging too much!) that our
many kitchens and bathrooms are way below US standards -- but we love
having all the space and functionality.

The ferrets are getting livelier by the day -- I guess they will now
regularly play as a big group. I think that the reason is that they
are getting lots of attention -- from me, Seesai, and other people,
but especially from Seesai. He spends hours with them. It is great.
I thought that they had gotten too old for regular happy dances.