From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:18:36 -0400
Ok Friday night I got home from work cracked open an ice cold smirnoff ice
and sat down infront of the playstation 2 for awhile.  Well I was unaware
my other half let the boys out to play.  I took a small break for a
bathroom run then off to kitchen for a snack.  I thought I heard a noise
but didn't think anything of it assuming the cats were at it again.  I
Found it very quickly....on the floor with my baby(4 months old) Willow
in the middle of a puddle of my drink.  I don't know how long or how much
he had drank but not only did his pause reak but so did his breath of a
brewery.  My other ferret wouldn't even go near him, lol.  Within 45
minutes he became a hyper space cadet.  I have never seen him so hyper in
my life I think he bounced off every wall atleast twice before we put him
to bed at 11pm.  Saturday at 2pm he still had not gone to bed, little lush
was up all night with a sugar rush I think.  He finally conked out at 3pm.
Kilmer took a flying leap from the second level into the hammie on the
first level and body slammed Willow.  Defineatly had that drunk look to him
like "what the heck was that" didn't even move.  He seemed ok last night
when he finally got up but still a little woozy almost like he had a hang
over.  I know alcohol is bad for them but do you think the little lush will
be ok or could he develop complications of sorts from this.  If any one
has any info let me know it is appreciated.  Sorry so long :(

Everyone is always so helpful thank god for the FML.

Danielle
Kilmer & Willow ( the boys)
Dreyfus & Geroge ( my kitties)