Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:06:09 -0700
Debi Christy mumbled something about:
>I didn't realize David had poured part of the mixture back into the
>olive oil bottle.... It was.... well... different.

Seems like you'll have a glossy coat and a need for WAY bigger corner
poopy pans!

Just an update on my little viper.  Tootsie (aka Elvira) has been doing
better.  I can open the cage without her lunging out at me to take hunks
out of my flesh.  YEAH!  I can reach in to get her (carefully though).
She still doesn't like to be held (she squirmed and caught my thumb
knuckle last week - OUCH).  She is a pain to catch and put back in the
cage and she will still take great pleasure in sneek attacks of the feet
and legs.  She has even tried to bound off the back of the couch at my
face (sorry Tootsie, mommy isn't going to just sit there and take it -
she moves).

The only real way to get her back in the cage is to stand there
barefooted and wait (like a sitting duck) for her to come out and try to
attack and grab her up before she is able to latch in.  FerretTone or
FerretVite to the rescue to hold her attention from biting the hands.  I
have tried to lure her with the bottle of FerretTone, but she is smarter
than that.  Nope.  That bottle means RUN FORREST RUN.  Silly girl.

Wish me luck -- I'm going to need all I can get.

  -- Lynn (Jake, Fibi, Smudge, Meesa and Tootsie/Elvira)