From:
Jennifer Place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:12:21 -0400
Hello all.  Please say a prayer for my Doyle.  Had to take him to the vet
yesterday because we had noticed that he had a little bald patch at the
base of his tail and upon inspection and some tummy rubbing, felt a mass
in his stomach.  Took him last night and they told me he either has an
enlarged spleen, cancer, or an adrenal tumor.  Whatever it is, the vet
said, is pretty extensive.  I'm a wreck and they haven't even given me a
definitive answer yet.  I won't know anything more until this afternoon.
Please put little Doyle in your thoughts.  Thanks.

To everyone who's lost their fuzzy or has a sick fuzzy, my heart goes out
to you.

Jen and her little "Misfits" - Jerry and Doyle