From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:13:22 -0700
Most people don't care if you use their copyrighted stuff if you
simply, out of respect and doing /what's right . Hiding behind
anonymity in order to post what you are posting is cowardice.

According to 'the Copyright Handbook' by Atty. Stephen Fishman (Nolo
Press) quote:

A work is published for copyright purposes when copies are sold,
rented, lent, given away or otherwise distributed to the public.....
the work is 'published' for copyright purposes even if no copies are
actually sold or otherwise distributed. According to the International
copyright laws, you do not have to obtain a copyright number to be
considered copyrighted. As long as you have printed it, it falls under
the International copyright laws.

But to have someone take your work to advertise murder is a disgrace
to humanity and I would "hope' that you have the ability to understand
that. I can only applaud the AFA for their actions in having their
copyrighted work removed from that shameful website.

As for the AFA showing YOU, whoever you are, their number....get a
life!