From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:20:38 -0500
With tearful eyes and heavy heart-we helped Rascal to the Bridge this
morning.  She was our FIRST and oldest ferret.  We bought her in 1997
from a family that no longer had time for her and thus started our
journey with these wonderful souls.  She was small and just over a year
old at the time and in a couple months we of course had to get her a
buddy, and so on and so on and over time came to rescue many.  With her
loss and the loss of Freddie and Sherrie recently all due to cancer,
complications from insulinoma and lymphosarcoma, we grieve but am also
happy to have been able to give these once tossed away Fuzzies a happy,
loving and caring family to belong to.  We thank everyone who have
purchased and continue to buy bedding from LFFR on ebay as it has helped
to maintain a level of care they need and deserve.

With a grieving heart, Rose @ LFFR(Little Feet Ferret Retreat)

Visit Our Great Pet Bedding Store =
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding