From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:21:59 -0600
Thanks to everyone that sent cards, notes, donations, gifts, emails,
support (both emotional and financial) to us and to all those that have
provided support and care for others.  Thank you to everyone that help
animals (and humans too) and for adopting from shelters.  Thanks to all
that share the grief when little ones leave and at difficult human
situations.  In general, thank you one and all for caring.

We received a check from iGive for $88.00.  Thank you for supporting our
efforts through iGive and for buying our toys. :-)  Thank you, thank you,
thank you.

I'll be off-line from 4:30 Friday Dec 29 to 8:00 a.m.  January 2, 2001.
If anyone needs me, please feel free to call me at home - 785-456-8337.
Thursday is our vet day but I'll be early morning and early evening.  I
hope to catch up on sleep (will nap as the ferrets do and clean when they
are awake), maybe do some inside painting, maybe tile the hallway....

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with good
health and prosperity.

Warm hugs and blessings to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services