Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:35:18 EDT
>go see  Stardust!

Yes, it was nice to see the ferrets however my husband and I thought
it one of the worst movies we've ever seen and were sorry we spent the
money. I'd suggest if you want to see ferrets, wait until it comes out
on DVD. The rent is lot cheaper than the movies.

Barb and the 3 whirling dervishes that are left...Cher, Jake and Sam

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray  Banks
Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker
Hunt each other -  leave the animals alone.