From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 14:56:07 EDT
 Deleted.    Reply to ANON.

> wall snapped back, leaving no evidence of how he did it.
>
> As a friend said, "It must be tough having pets that are smarter than most
> humans."

        Loved the story and realy like the quote.  Thanks for making me
smile.  Even though it's friday afternoon, not to many smiles out of this
body today.

        Deleted Anon.

> The member was able to save a 4 month old baby male from the gas
> chamber.  He was "nippy" because he was young and playful!!

        Congrats.  Nice to hear good news like this.

> fuzzy critters we have received for the past 10 years.) How can we get
> them to change their policy?

        Well trying to educate them helps, unfortunately most humane society
directors have been in the system for long it's hard to change their minds
on their sixteenth century thinking.  If there's a magic word out their
please let us know.  We're all in the same boat.  (Well not all of us. Some
clubs have had great success as of late.  Keep it up.)

        Hope you all have a great weekend.

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Bambi.