From:
Dianna Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:19:28 EDT
I would like to know if anyone has any ideas about how to stop cloth
eating?  We have 2 little girls that eat cotton cloth.  First it was
cotton socks.  They have trained us to put our socks and tee shirts in
the hamper.  Now that they don't have those items of clothing to munch
on, they have started on the flannel shirts and hammocks in their cage.
We have only had these 2 for 3 months.  We have had ferrets for 7 years
and have never had this problem.  I feed them Church's chicken gravy
twice a day and my kibble mix is Totally Ferret, 8 in 1.  Ukunuba, and
Petsmarts Authority brand kitten food.  They also get Nutri-cal.  They
get out of their cage twice a day for about 2.5 hours each time.  We wish
it could be more but there are 4 other play groups that need time out
also.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dianna