From:
monica smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:41:46 -0700
I am moving to Ohio from California and do not know a single soul out
there.  Me and my seven Asian Water Buffalo's are looking for some
friends to play with in the Columbus area.

If you are near Columbus or Ashley Ohio, please email me.  I have a lot of
friends out here in California that I go and bring my crew with to play.

You can email me at: chargrgrl@yahoo,com

Thanks-
Charger Girl and the 7 Asian Water Buffalo's
*Klondike, Cody, Althea, Domino, Neo, Zoe and Cloe
**Not to mention 2 chubby kitties: Ariel & Duece