From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 01:47:48 EST
Looks like a pretty short FML today.  A few longish posts are responses to
yesterday's note of mine about perceptions of flames.  I've let everything
through today, seeing how it's such a short day, but those response are at
the end, if you'd rather skip them.  In general, talking about flaming is
off-topic, I'd say.

As promised yesterday: the last time we seem to have gotten into a serious
Marshall Farms discussion seems to have been right at the start of this
year.  Issues 1801 or so to 1815 or so have a lot of info.

Bill