From:
Valirie Michaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:59:23 PST
Hi everyone,
Zena has been part of our family for a month now and she has made us very
happy.  She didn't look great when we got her from the Humane Society but
her coat is now shiny and the vet says she's in great shape.  We all get
along great but now I wonder if she's be happier with a friend.  Can she
be happy with "human friends" only or would it be better for her to have
a furry companion?

Also, are ferret prone to depression when they loose a friend?  We will
be fostering a puppy guide dog for the next year but then he'll go and I
wouldn't want Zena to be depressed.

Finally, are two ferrets twice as much trouble?  And I do I know if they'll
get along?

Thanks,
Valerie