From:
Phyllis Taber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:06:48 EDT
I recently received a call from our local animal control officer asking
for help placing two, one year old ferrets.  There is an elderly lady in
town who bought the two ferrets for her niece and nephew and now they
don't have time for them.  She told the officer she is too old to care
for them and would like to find them a loving home.  She said she can
keep them for a while longer but she wasn't sure how long she would be
able to take care of them, they way they should be cared for.  They are
both Sable ferrets, one male named Fidget and one female named Rascal.
Both are up to date on their shots and they have great personalities.
We are located in Marblehead, Massachusetts, (the North shore of Boston).
If anyone is able to give these two babies a loving home, please contact
me.

Thanks,
Phyllis Taber