From:
Julie Soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:20:22 -0400
Hi everyone,

I recently moved to GA for a while and had to leave my fuzzies behind.  I
really miss them.  I'm going through weezle withdrawal.  I went to the pet
store but that was just sad.  The babies did not have any water or food.  I
talked to the manager.  He was giving them water when I left.  No wonder
the kits were so nippy.  They were hungry.  The pet store was in Gwinnett
mall in Norcross, GA for those of you who live here.  My question is are
there any shelters that need people to play with their babies.  I'll bring
food.  I really miss my two, they are currently terrorizing my Mom and her
6 ruffians out in the west.  :) Just handling the fuzzies at the pet store
put me in a better mood.  So if you can help let me know.

Dooks,

Julie