From:
Charlie Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 09:25:38 -0400
Hi everyone,

   I came across this article on rec.pets, and I found it quite interesting.
I thought you folks might be interested in this too.  If this research
can be verified, it might be useful ammunition in ferret legalization
battles too.

   I tried mailing the author of this post, (Allyn Weaks) to ask
permission, but I didn't get a response, so I decided to post it
anyway.  The entire (unedited) article follows.

Charlie Cook