From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 06:35:57 -0700
LOL Sounds to me like Vincent was just trying to make his own raisins.  My
food stashing story follows the same lines of being innocent of ferret
habits.  I came home from getting a large order of groceries and left all
the sacks on the floor while I answered the phone.  I put the groceries
away and didn't notice anything missing.  Later in the week when I was
searching for Sylvia, I pulled a drawer out of my son's dresser and found a
pound of hot dogs and a pound of bacon neatly hidden in his soccer shorts!
Needless to say, Sylvia was no longer allowed around grocery bags.

Laurel