From:
Rachel&Jason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:56:34 +0000
Two posts in two days!  I'm on a roll, don't stop me now!

This is an open note to all breeders, shelters, clubs, or anyone else who
hands out ferret care information.  I would like copies of all materials you
regularly pass out about ferrets, their care, medical conditions, et al.

I am compiling three booklets to be handed out at expo's and the like.
As it is, the information I have been handing out has been in the form of
individual sheets and I always feel like I'm forgetting to give someone
something.  The booklets will be for people who already have ferrets, people
who are thinking about getting a ferret, and the ferret curious.

I already have some information, but would like to expand to include more
viewpoints on the issues surrounding ferret care.  The idea is to present a
balanced viewpoint to let others make informed decisions about ferrets and
their care.  For example, I already have three different versions of a
"Helpful Hints" type, but would like to pull information from as many as I
can.

All sources will be noted and I will be more than happy to supply copies to
contributors.  If you would like to send them to me via snail mail, write
and I will supply my address.  I would like as many as possible on disk
accompanied by hard copy if possible, however, I can receive faxes or E-mail
attachments, just know that I do not have a high speed modem, so large files
take forever.

Thank you in advance for your input!

Rachel and the six entropy accelerators:
In order of aquisition: Barnaby, Bixby, Amanda, Roo, Martok and Spooky