From:
Robert Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 09:13:13 -0600
Recently,
We found that our fuzzies had stolen one of their squeaky toys and had
managed to get the ears off of it.  I don't know if they ate the material or
chewed it or just gnawed it till it collapsed.  I've monitored their poop,
and they are all the same poop factories that they were before.  Anyway of
checking that anyone knows?

     --Robert M. Fein
These are my opinions alone.  Nobody else can have them!
One great thing about repeating a mistake is knowing when to cringe.
Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" while you look for a stick.