From:
Andrea & Peanut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 10:47:24 -0500
Hi everyone.  Finally emerging from the 24+ inches of snow here in Jersey
and surprise, it's snowing again!  Peanut loves the snow.  I open the front
door and let her venture out on her own.  She snorkels through and comes up
with a totally white face, very cute.  She gets VERY fluffy and just really
gets into it.  As far as sweaters, Jen, I have a sweatshirt for Pea, but she
downright REFUSES to keep it on.  It has now become a "trashing" toy.  So,
even if you found a sweater, I would be surprised, and jealous if your fuzzy
would tolerate it!  It is quite fun to try to get her to wear it though!
Funny, I haven't seen the thing for about 2 months now (hint hint mommy!)

I need some input on the topic of "ferret-sitting." I am going on my
honeymoon in April and don't have anyone to sit for Pea.  Previously, I had
friends or family living nearby, now I have no one close enough.  Has anyone
ever called these "Pet/House sitters?" Does anyone know of one in the
Bernardsville area of New Jersey?  If you do, do you know approx. how much
$ they run?  I will be away for 2 weeks!  I don't want to bring her
anywhere, I want someone to come to my house.  Before I start calling
around, I just thought I would start here in my investigation.  Thanks in
advance for any advice.  :)

Andrea
Peanut (what do you mean 2 weeks, mommy?)