From:
maja conc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:33:58 +0200
Thnx to everyone who responded on my mail (about girl ferret being
neuterd and having problems).  I took Tidra to the vet today, we checked
her urine (PH, smell, color, ...) and her kiddneys and everything is
allright wit her.  Obviously she is just having some hormonal problems
because of sterilization after comming in heat (about 10 days after
first signs).  I was said that it is also qiute common problem in older
cats who already had kittens and that usualy takes 2-4 weeks to hormons
calming down.

thanx again, maja