From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:24:43 -0700
The Indiana Five have found a forever home.  A huge thank you goes out
to Rebecca McFarlane for opening her heart and home to these elderly
ferrets.

In Lorraine, Ohio:

For those located in northeast Ohio: we have 3 ferrets needing a new
home.

All have been vaccinated, but are now due for boosters.  I know one is a
Marshall Farms; unsure about others, but I strongly suspect all have been
altered and descented.

Saber, Male, about 2 years old, Sable
Kiki, petite female, about 2 years, heavy silver
Dante, male, about 2 years old, sable

There is a cage which he would like to get $100 for.

If you would like more information, please contact Andy at
(440)320-8258
or via email:

Please think about giving these sweet ferrets a good home.  Permission
to post.

Julie

Julie Fossa
FL (772)228-9067