From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:22:54 EST
-----------secret stash this message immediately---------------------
Greetings from Agent Amelia, of the FLO Quebec (not to be confused with the
FLQ, that's a different bunch of critters entirely).  I wish to report an
extremely interesting encounter made during reconnaissance mission to the
place known as "the park".  On Saturday that other thing who I must
grudgingly admit is also a ferret, that would be Cully, and I boarded our
HTU (Human Transport Units) to survey said "park" and see what has changed
there since last fall.  As we arrived, the first thing we noticed is that
the canine forces seem to have established a major presence there-- the HTUs
were quickly surrounded by seven or eight excited, bouncy dogs-- some of
them bounced almost as much as a ferret.  These dogs liberally distributed
mud all over the HTUs as they sought to make contact with us ferrets.  That
Cully cowardly hid in the jacket of his HTU, but I bravely tried to make
contact with each dog, although some of the owners were afraid the dogs
would want to eat me.  I'd like to see them try.  Anyway, the interesting
part of the encounter has great potential for the FLO-- I made contact with
an extremely large canine, apparantly called an "Irish wolfhound", who
according to its owner, had been previously indoctrinated by the FLO when it
was a kit.  This canine was calm and happy to see FLO agents, and it is my
firm belief that such an animal could be turned for FLO purposes quite
easily.  In fact, I crawled inside its ear (HTU note: she really did, this
was one huge animal) and whispered a few words about the cause-- freedom for
all ferrets everywhere, the rights for all ferrets to do whatever they want
all the time, and so forth.  The canine seemed impressed.  If we encounter
this canine again, I will initiate training manueovers and see if maybe this
canine could replace the HTU for those extra secret missions.  And its fur
did look really comfy...
Special agent Amelia out