From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:36:09 -0500
I too have a Petey in my group who has also been pooped on.  Back when he
was a kit he use to follow a bit too close behind CJ.  One time he got a
little bit too close to CJ while CJ was doing his business.  I turned
around just in time to see a stunned Petey standing quite still and not
too sure of what had just happened.  There on his little head, perched
like a beret, was a pile of poop.  After a good laugh I got the little
guy cleaned up and bathed.  I think that taught him a lesson because it
hasn't happened since.  Who knows?  Maybe it's all in the name. ;-)

Jennifer, CJ, Cindy, and Petey (the Pooped on, II)