From:
Traci Solberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 07:09:32 EDT
Help!  I am moving and need to find a good home for my 2 ferrets, Chase &
Armand.  Chase is a 3-year old albino female who lives up to her name.  She
is kind and loving and loves to play with her brother Armand.  Armand is a
2-year old sable male who is a real sweetie and likes to live the easy
life.  Both ferrets are very friendly and get along well with other pets
(I have a cat, bird, degu and fish as well).  They have been spayed and
neutered.  Brand new cage and accessories included.  The cage is 4' X 3'
(condo style with platforms and ladders).  I'm asking $125 for everything
but price is negotiable so don't hesitate to inquire.  Please call
248-546-2721 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]