From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 07:58:52 -0600
My smart little chubola (Sparkles) figured out how to climb over a 24"
high wooden gate in my front doorway last night (Friday)around 6:30 or
7:00 pm.  We were out in the severe thunderstorms that went through my
area in northern Johnson county with a yogie can and a squeaker toy.  I
live in Alvarado (which is very rural) just northeast of town.  If anyone
that reads this list found a female ferret near there please call me at
817-233-8806.  We put out the pet taxi with blankies from the cage, food
and water.  We got up at daylight and did the squeaker and yogie can
again, but no success.  She is very smart and is the first to come to the
squeaker for a treat.  I'm just devastated, and couldn't hardly sleep a
wink.  We have called the local vet and animal control and left phone
numbers.  I will be putting up posters with phone numbers as soon as I'm
done here.  Keep us in your thoughts and hopefully she will find her way
home or someone will have found her.

Suzanne, Sarah & Lizzy
Sadie (-.-), Sparkles (o.o), Cebo (o.-) Razz-Mimi-Taz (*.*) Mitzi (~.~)
and Yuri (O.O)
Come by and visit us at the Fab Fuzzbutt Ranch
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/namachar2/The_Fab_Fuzzbutt_Ranchers.html