From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:54:18 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled blanket bouncers...

(Hey!  We can jump off the back of the futon right into this blanket and
then mphhfmpfmhmmmfhhfff, and then get out and do it all over again!
Weeeeee!)

Hi.  My name is Todd and I'm a Ferret Plucker [Hi, Todd.].  I've been
plucking ferrets for about 7 years now.  [Atta boy, Todd!  Get it off
your chest!  (brief applause)]

I started shortly after getting my first ferret--Mysti-Ferret.  She would
curl up in a T-Sleeper and wouldn't always wake up when it was time to
come out and play.  So I would reach in and "pluck" her out of her bed
and set her on the floor.  She looked SO cute, waking up slowly, then
realizing that she was OUTSIDE!

Ever since then, I've been plucking ferrets right and left.  I pluck them
from sleep sacks.  I pluck them from hammocks.  I pluck them from boxes.
I pluck them from bags.  I pluck them from blankets and T-Sleepers and
from chairs and from rags.  I pluck them up, as they run past my seat.
Sometimes they forget, to stop their little feet!

I pluck them from trash cans and pretzel jugs and hidey-holes.  I pluck
them from the computer desk, and from digging out my shoe's soles!  I
pluck them from tabletops and from shelves and from steps.  I pluck them
from the kitchen and from my bill-paying desk!

Hey...I've even been known to pluck them from each others cages, where
they were munching from other ferrets dishes!  (Someone's been laying in
my hammock!  Someone's been laying in *my* T-Sleeper!  And someone's been
eating our *food*!!!)

Ain't life as a plucker grand? :)

Todd and the (PluckPluckPluck...where's that chicken I just heard?)
Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/