From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 00:40:01 -0500
I just got back from class and checked my mail.  I've only read TWO pieces
of about 15 and BOTH said sorry for being pains and adding their ferts to
the name list.  I'm very sorry...  I wasn't complaining about having to add
ppl to the list.  I ENJOY doing that.  I just don't like posting an update
when I have more names to add in my in-box.  That's MY hangup.  So please
excuse yesterday's gripey post and know that I WELCOME all updates to the
ferret name list whenEVER they come!

Anna