Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:06:17 -0400
Look, sure Totally Ferret has a hot chick, (April Bigolename) at your
beck and call to ... well service all your needs (sorry, Big Daddy, but
it's the truth). And I'm sure that Liz who runs the company is nice. I
understand that the generosity that the company has shown the ferret
community in the past is phenomenal. I get it. Yah, yah, yah, the foods
are thoroughly tested by the Performance food company, et al. It's
tried and true and has great quality control to boot. Whatever, ya
know?

But my question still remains about the taste. Alex, I really do
appreciate the taste test. That was helpful. And Ardith, many thanks
for helping her to tweek and fine tune any further testing. But I'm
still not sold.

In the end, the only source that I trust to validate Alex's findings is
Linda Iroff (LindaFerret). Okay? Alright, she has years of experience
in munching down ferret chow under her belt. And she has done so
publically, such as when she aided me with my demonstration on how to
light train a deaf ferret in Atlanta's Ferret Symposium. Everyone that
was there can vouch for her skills. She even used a pair of my husbands
old blown out underwear to clear the palatte in between tastes. Okay?
Now that's dedication.

So I await further studies to back up Alex's findings. Then I will be
sold.

Wolfy

Ps, Dude, Friar Tuck ... er, BIG himself, was there to witness it all
at Atlanta. He knows about Linda's expertise. Ask him!