Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:33:35 -0600
I wanted to commend Kris on the wonderful job he does every year for
the babies in need.

To me, it's terrible to see people bad mouthing Kris because he hasn't
answered their email(s) about the tree. Take a moment and put yourself
in his shoes, go to the tree and count the number of babies there, not
only does he have to post their information and pictures, but when they
have someone apply to be their Secret Santa, he must then post that the
ferret that has been chosen has gotten a Secret Santa.

Sometimes it's better to sit on your hands, than to complain. If you
really want to help, why not ask Kris what you might do to help the
kids and him with the tree?

Chris
PHBumble
Exotic's Forum Leader

P.S. To the Secret Santa's out there, keep up the great work you do
for the many underprivileged ferrets out there who's shelter
owners/volunteers can't provide due to lack of funds.

[Moderator's note: I didn't notice any badmouthing at all -- just a
post asking if their ferret info was received. BIG]