From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:55:14 -0800
hey everyone!!!

SOSkat here...:)

it is the start of a whole new year...and you know what THAT means!!!...
YUP!!!...new raffles for SOS!!!!...YIPPEE!!!!

ok...the first one, the Spring Raffle, will start Feb 1st and go thru
March 15th...

SOOOO...i need to ask who wants to donate items for this raffle???

I have a couple things here...
and i have to apologize to the people who donated them...i TRY to put
the name of the person who donated with what they donated in the raffle
descriptions...but with my move...i had to consolidate boxes and now i do
not remember who donated most of what i have here...i am so sorry!!!

you will not need to mail the items to me...to save postage...we will let
you mail your donation to the winner...all i will need is a pic and a
description of the item/items...

send them to me at [log in to unmask]

i would like to have all the pics and the descriptions to me by about
January 27th...no later than that if you can help it... i will need
time to get the page up before the 1st of Feb...

after this raffle is over...i will ask for the next raffle...

that will be the Summer Raffle...May 1st thru June 15th..
then the Fall Raffle will be August 1st thru Sept 15th...
then the Winter/Holiday Raffle will be October 15th thru Dec. 1st
i think...

ok..so anyone having something they want to put in the Spring Raffle for
SOS...please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] ...

thanks again for a great year just past...and we are looking forward to
another fantastic year this year...

Happy New Year everyone!!!
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

By the time you can make ends meet...they move the ends.

Everybody's born so they can learn to live a good life and love others.
Animals already know how to do that, so they don't need to stay as long.
 - Anonymous