From:
Kimberly Latas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:33:51 -0600
Greetings everyone!

I've had a couple squeaky toys in the house and haven't had any kind of
bad reaction from the ferrets, per se: however, over the years we've had
a few beachball looking fiberfilled cloth balls with a bell buried inside
and the ferrets stashed them left and right!

I've purchased only one pkg of chewweasels and still have the original
three laying around... nobody interested at our house!  Foamy fries: Same
response... nobody interested.

Those tiny one inch tennis balls?  ----They love em!  Granny has a stash
of 7 in her favorite stash corner, along with anything that looks like a
snake (old phone cords mostly!) For some strange reason Granny also
stashes pictures... she has about five, including one of our wedding
photos... Don't know how she got to it, as the wedding pics are in an
album up in a bookcase atop my dresser!!!

Sammy loves to stash anything clear plastic, either rigid (tool
packaging) or soft (hershey's nugget sacks).  His place of choice is
under the guest room bed.

Camile is our only fert who burrows into chairs and sofas... (she's the
reason I get new furniture!  LOL... love ya cammie!  Thanks!!)

Lucky, our Deaf DEW is the wrestler of the bunch: he doesn't play with
toys at all, but he sure loves to play with the other ferrets!  He's into
sox with feet in them too, so I'd say he's into "interactive" toys.

What about yours????  Anybody else notice a toy that was eliciting a
strong POSITIVE response???  How about a "calling all ferret toys"
response from our readers here ???  Anyone--?

Kimberly Latas
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.