From:
Ferret McDuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 10:57:58 -0600
Just got a quick glimpse at an ad in People magazine for a new series
starting soon.  I believe it is called Second Noah or something like that.
I'm sorry I don't have more information but the wife threw the magazine out
before I could clip the article.  It is a story about a veterinarain, her
family and their personal menagery.  Included in the cast shot with all the
animals were two ferrets.  This alone will make the series worth at least a
look.

Other noteworthy ferret cameo roles:

The Golden Girls:  In this episode the ferrets were supposed to be mink that
they were raising to make their own coats.

Wild, Wild West:  The ferret was the pet of one of the villians.

Short Circuit:  The ferret had two major scenes.  One where he was
investigating a hanging basket in the foreground of the shot.  The second
was being held by the star during a press bombardment at her front door.

Bright Lights, Big City:  Not a very favorable portrayal.  The ferret was
viscious and attacked everything in sight.  It also barked.