Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:24:30 -0500
Marketplace p.B1
Cubicle Culture by Kris Maher
For Some Co-Workers, Bringing Fido to Office Has Become Pet Peeve

Excerpt:
While owners attest to the calming influence of pets, many also admit
that having a pet around simply makes it more fun to go to work.  In the
five months that John Angerson, owner of DigiSquid Studios, a Web design
company in Avoca, PA, has brought his ferrets Bear and Pepper to his
storefront office, he has lost track of mouse pads, keys, a checkbook,
bottlecaps and money - all carried off by the ferrets.

"They're adorable and have great personalities," he says.  But, he adds,
"I keep them caged when I'm trying to be productive."
end

When I was corresponding w/Mr. Maher about permission to use a snippet
of the article, he replied:
"Ok, thanks.  Please let me know if there are any interesting or unusual
stories related to ferrets that I might be able to write about for the
paper in a feature.  regards, Kris" <[log in to unmask]>

Isn't it nice to see a news article with ferrets that isn't negative?!

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
www.ferretbusiness.petfinder.com
770-984-1417  7:00pm-10:30pm